In the current online scenario, an eCommerce website is one of the best business ideas. People are attracting towards the eCommerce websites. So, eCommerce website attracts the customer due to following reasons –
- People get too much variety in the products.
- Price of the product is low in comparison with the market.
- Fast Home Delivery.
Nowadays, many people are launching their eCommerce websites on different niches like – Gadgets, Clothes, Furniture and retail products, etc. Here, in this article we are going to share with you that how to build an eCommerce Website, Step-wise guide is given below:
- Decide Niche of Website: You have to decide the niche of your website as well as what you are going to sell on your website. For this you can also search on the web. Try to find out which are trending selling products in the online world and then choose a good niche for your website.
- Content Management System – After declaration of the niche of the eCommerce platform, you have to choose the easy to install and user-friendly content management system to develop your eCommerce platform as Opencart, PrestaShop, Magento etc.
- Select Best Shopping Cart: Shopping Cart is an extension for any eCommerce website, which helps us to create an online store for our product. With the help of shopping cart extension you can search & select your desired product, you can also add that product into your cart and this extension also helps us to buy any product. Always select only that shopping Cart extension that is compatible with your one page checkout extension or with your payment gateways.
- Select Best One Page Checkout Extension: There are many one page checkout extensions are available on the internet, but VMCheckout is one of the best one page checkout extensions. This extension combines all checkout pages into a single page and reduces the time-span in the checkout process. This extension is helpful to increase the sales up to 70 %.
- Select Payment Gateways: Payment Gateway is very important, which connects your website shopping cart to your merchant account. You can offer all payment options (PayPal, credit, debit) for your customers.
- SEO of Website: You should hire an SEO expert for proper search engine optimization of your website. So, your website can rank in the top searches of search engine. We can also use other Internet Marketing techniques like, PPC & SMO etc.
- Maintain Your Website: After doing all these things, you have to maintain your website in regular interval of time. We have to update our store regularly on the behalf of the Market Price, Position and Quality.
How can Raxix Helps – After a step-wise description of development and promotion of an eCommerce website, you need a perfect team like Raxix Technologies to perform the tasks in minimal time duration, which have highly qualified and experienced professional of Designing, Development and Internet Marketing as well. If you have any queries or need any help visit our contact us page.