Making an industrial training report is one of the difficult parts, as you have to describe your whole project in a written format. Here in this article we will discuss how to make an industrial training report easily. Firstly divides report in sections and logical parts –
Abstract: Under this section a brief description is their like from where you have done your training, what you learned and what contribution do you have on that project –
- Introduction: In an introduction part you should include the following
- Name and department of company, under which you have done your training and motivation to choose that company as a place of your training.
- Summary of the work you have done and what is the role of your in doing the project.
- Explain of the organization in a report
- Information about the main project.
- Contribution of yours in making a project.
- Motivation behind making the project.
- The algorithms/pseudo-code developed.
- Hardware/software environment used.
- Software tools used.
- Testing methods and tools used and learned.
- Design methods used and learned.
- Project management methods and processes followed or observed.
- Any engineering standards that are followed or observed.
- Any training received, including seminars attended.
- Design, development, documentation and testing participated in or observed.
- Any configuration and/or maintenance tasks performed
- While writing this section, do not forget reader may not have any idea about your project so explain as much as you can.
5. References: under this section list all references like papers, documents, web pages and manuals. References are from where you get information to make your project in an industrial training, it can be booked, and documentaries and articles list all of them and mention it in your project report